Selected series from our Monday night bible studies. Click to download.
(These are links to mp3 files. If you have trouble downloading, or if you’re on a non-mobile platform, right click and select the option to save the link or target.)
What steps can you take to grow in your walk with Jesus? These studies begin a look at the nuts and bolts of following Jesus. (from Winter of 2016)
01. How to Follow Jesus (notes)
02. How to Live the Christian Life (notes)
03. How to Resist Temptation (notes)
04. How to Pray (notes)
05. How to Forgive (notes)
06. How to Go to Church (notes)
07. How to Share Your Faith (notes)
08. How to Work (notes)
09. How to Handle Stress (notes)
10. How to Repent (notes)
The End Times.
We understand that Christians often differ on how exactly to understand some of the details within this topic. But, in view of the times we are living (and the clear testimony of scripture), we should all agree that it is essential for every Christian to be informed and ready for the return of Christ. He’s coming! (from Autumn 2014)
- Intro: Waiting For Jesus
- Part 1: The Whole Story (notes)
- Part 2: The Covenants (notes)
- Part 3: The Prophets Expectation (notes)
- Part 4: Jesus Fulfills the Promises (notes)
- Part 5: What The First Christians Were Waiting For (notes)
- Part 6: The Rapture Part I – The Day of the Lord (notes)
- Part 7: The Rapture Part II – What? When? Why? (notes)
- Part 8: The Tribulation and the Second Coming (notes)
- Part 9: The Millennium (notes)
- Part 10: The Final Judgment (notes)
- Part 11: The New Creation Part 1 (notes)
- Part 12: The New Creation Part 2 (notes)
- Part 13: The New Creation Part 3 (notes)
Orientation in Scripture.
Some of the discussions around this topic get needlessly complicated by assertions that miss the central issue: Does God require repentance from humans or not? (from Summer 2013)
When God Speaks: Studies in What the Bible Is.
The Bible: What is it? How can it be both God’s word and written by humans? How can we know we can trust it? These studies cover the topics which Christians have traditionally labeled Inspiration, Clarity, and Inerrancy. Though lots of people don’t know these words, we’re all surrounded by discussions about how we should think about the bible when we read it: Is it really right to call it “God’s Word”? Can we really understand it? Should we think that it has mistakes in it, or not? (from Summer 2014)