Tonight we’ll continue our study of practical spirituality with a look at how to share our faith. In the mean time, here’s a little Bible study you can do on your own in the book of Acts.
Look up each of these passages, where someone is preaching the gospel: Acts 2:1-41; 3:11-26; 8:26-38; 9:20; 10:24-48; 13:15-49; 14:11-23; 17:16-34; (Also 4:23-31)
For each of these passages, notice:
- What is the setting of this event?
- Why did this conversation happen?
- Who is speaking and who is being spoken to?
- How does what the way the gospel is preached relate to the audience?
- What things does the speaker include in his message?
- What kind of response is called for?
- What is the “spirit” or “flavor” of the message?
- What were the results of the message?