From the Blue Letter Bible Blog:
What are we to do with the word of God?
- Receive the Word with meekness, and thus be saved from all wickedness (James 1:21).
- Let it dwell in us richly, that we may teach others (Colossians 3:16).
- Keep it, and thus have His love perfected in us (1 John 2:5).
- Continue in it, that it may be manifest that we are His disciples indeed (John 8:31).
- Hold it fast, that we may be able to convince gainsayers (Titus 1:9).
- Be doers of it, and not deceive ourselves by thinking that hearing is enough without the doing (James 1:22).
- Speak it out boldly, that the Lord may be honoured (Philippians 1:14).
- Hold it forth faithfully, by living it out truly (Philippians 2:16).
— by F.E. Marsh.